Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 5: December Photo Project!


This is Tiger. I received Tiger last year during the annual Nordyke Family trip to Disney. Tiger has become the Office mascot. He resides above my computer. Everyone always wants a better name for him, but after a million and one stuffed animals, you begin to run out of names! He's happy with it though.

Tiger has a tendency to be moved though. Every morning I will come in to the office, and Tiger has been moved. Head popping out of a desk drawer, on top of a door frame, on my chair, on a shelf....always moving! He comes to be there by one of our maintenance men, Joe. Tiger has stayed put every morning this week, so I thought it was time that Tiger left a little message for Joe on his paycheck...

Note the yellow spot right under his rear...yup, Im an adult!

No comments: