Thursday, December 4, 2008

Day 4: December Photo Project!


So today, December 4th, 2008, is my father's 55th birthday. I love my father to pieces, really I do. I work at his office daily, and see him at least one day of the weekends. He's one of the most generous men you could ever or will ever meet, he's hilarious, and knows when to kick back and say, "Let's just go to Disney."



So my pictures today, is a rare picture of him. He hates having his picture taken, or at least has grown to hate it over the past decade or so, so this is a rare opportunity! But he is doing something not so rare. He is attempting to explain to me that since it is his birthday, Best Buy emailed him, telling him that if he buys a new tv, then he gets triple points. Everytime we are in Best Buy he wants to buy a new tv. He has NO MORE ROOM for new tvs. He thinks its hilarious. But alas, since its his birthday, I will just ignore his "triple point bonus" instead of telling him that he is a silly silly man. :)

2 comments:

DeMo said...

I seem to be upping your comment count today and I don't even know you! :)

I was in the same situation as you, working daily in the same office as my dad and seeing my parents on the weekend but he was let go and we don't work together anymore. I'd say appreciate being able to work with a family member b/c it sucks when they leave and you can't say good morning to them anymore.

Clare & Tim said...

I love people that comment! Comment on anything and everything, it's totally a way for people to get to know each other.

That's sad that you guys don't get to work together anymore. Luckily, my dad owns his own business, so I don't have to worry to much about getting let go. I hope.... ;)