Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 7.5: Kinda late....but still a photo!

Ok, so I have been the most lazy person on the planet today. I didn't even get out of bed really until 2pm! Hence the extreme lateness of today's photo. That, and I couldn't decide which way to go with today's picture.

I decided. Last night, after a LONG day of working at UNI, we headed over to the Nordyke household for some pizza. And while my brother and dad decided to watch SNL and pretend to wrestle (my brother could easily break my father in half, no joke). Us clasy folks, my mom, Matt, Tim and I, decided to play some scrabble.

It ended up being the WORST scrabble game in the history of man. No one got anything worth even putting on the board really. It hit an all time low when my mother got out three dictionaries to prove that "Biz" was a word. (Its not). Alas, family scrabble at midnight, good times.

No comments: