Saturday, December 27, 2008

Myla and Nessa Project.

Awhile back I posted a picture of Nessa with a purple flower, and some people showed interest in seeing the rest of the project. What it was ended up being our Christmas gift to people this year (hence the secrecy!). I thought it turned out ridiculously well considering how unenthused our felines were to participate,so I thought I might post the rest up for everyone to see!

January: Myla celebrates a little too hard

February: Sisterly Love

March: Always a Disney Spring Break for Myla

April: Nessa wants to eat the Easter Bunny

May: Nessa soaks up the sun with her flower

June: Nessa relaxes at the beach

July: Nessa enjoying the fireworks

August: Myla batters up for baseball season

September: Back to school for Myla and Nessa

October: Myla trick or treats

November: Myla gets into the Fall spirit

December: Nessa eagerly awaits Santa

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Love them!
Your cats are so patient. I couldn't get my gang to hold still.

Jamie said...

Heehee! What neat project. There is now way my cat would put up with that.

Clare & Tim said...

I must admit, we did it over the course of about 4 nights over a 10 day time span. And a LOT of kitty treats.

The thing that really worked, was doing it on cold nights, then they loved the warmth of the lights.

Thanks for the comments! :)