Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day 6: December Photo Project

Sorry folks, but today's photo is rushed and not what I wanted it to be. I wanted to take pictures of my job at UNI, but seeing as though I won't be home until after midnight, I don't think that will pan out. SO! Here are a few from last night at Spicoli's, a new venue. We went to check out Dropping Daylight (one of my favorite bands) play covers. Covers, boo! I want to hear THEIR stuff. It went well though. They did some sweet covers.

Half of Dropping Daylight. Apparently the other half didn't feel the need to participate.


The rest of my amaretto and diet. If there was any diet in it at all, geeze people, trying to get me drunk on just one!

Julie and Matt, clearly having different opinions on what was going on...

I promise to spend more time on tomorrow's photo. I hope. I'm going back to see Dropping Daylight again tonight, so who knows what shape I will be in tomorrow! :)

No comments: