Monday, December 29, 2008

I think I can....I think I can....

I am hoping to get a few Christmas pictures up before I leave the house in 45 minutes, but if I don't......

All I want to do right now is lay in this bed and sleep with the kitties. I am in no way mentally prepared for the European beat down that we are about to experience. I would say I don't want to go, but that would make me an awful person. I know I will enjoy it and love it and think its amazing, but I am just tired. Emotionally, physically, mentally, beaten to a pulp. Go Holidays!!!

Here is to being able to sleep on the plane and not getting sick from a lowered immune system!

No really, I know I will love it. I will take a million and a half pictures. I will crazy weird and awesome food. I will see things and do things that I will never do again. it will be a blast.

PS. The kitties know we are leaving. The past few days all they want is cuddles. They won't leave us alone. And so far today, we can't move a foot without them joining us. Nessa is about eight inches from my head, and Myla is sleeping on my thighs. I feel bad leaving them!

Back on the 6th!

No comments: