Wednesday, December 10, 2008

DDP 10: Nessa's Flowers.

It's technically the 10th, and I am just really excited about today's picture, so here it is!

I know I said I would steer clear of my furry felines, but clearly, this picture must be shown to the world. Nessa loved laying in front of the lights, soaking up the warmth in our otherwise frigid condo. This picture is actually part of a larger project, but its a secret! More to come on that later.

For now, for those of you who are trapped in blizzard weather, or just extreme cold, like we are, bundle up and think about the flowers of spring. Nessa is.

6 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

adorable shot.

Jamie said...

What a sweet kitty. It definitely is a nice change to see something other than bare branches or snow.

Clare & Tim said...

I totally agree. I looked through a bunch of blogs today, and it seemed like everything was Christmas or Winter themed. I know that that seems to be the main thread of the project, but sometimes, its winter overload!

l said...

I agree with the winter overload! Thanks for sharing your flowers picture. It's perfect!

Jenn said...

I LOVE this picture...I'll be sticking around to find out more about the project!

Clare & Tim said...

I posted the rest of the project today if anyone cares to take a looksies!