Sunday, December 14, 2008

DPP 14: Stinky Madre.

I took some artsy pictures for today's post, and when I started flipping through all of them, I had a hard time picking. And then I came across this one. It might not be the most classic, the most classy, or even very exciting to most of you, but I love it. It speaks a lot about the Nordyke family. Completely and utterly crazy.

We went to help my mom out preparing the college dinner at church tonight. Her group was replacing another group that couldn't make it, and they were short handed as it was, and with dad sicker than a dog, they needed even more help! It was not a very good experience, but that is beside the point. We did our part, we prepared the foodness, and I got this crazy picture of my mom. She loves onions. She puts them on EVERYTHING. As she was cutting them, she would pry the pieces apart with her fingers, so her hands will smell like onions for days now, and she will love every second of it. Such an odd odd duck. Gotta love her.

That was a bad blurb for today. Sorry kids. But I am watching Survivor finale.

No comments: