Thursday, February 19, 2009

Voted off the Island....

Tonight, while I am working my fourth to last UNI womens game of the season, my tivo will be groaning under the weight of tonight's awesomeness.

For my viewing pleasure this evening....


Survivor: Pretty Boy Probst is my personal favorite reality show host. Dont know how, dont know why, he just has a tender spot in my heart. And I like his necklace.
But its a good show! Even Tim likes it, which is saying something. Maybe it has to do with scantily clad women and the whole man versus nature vibe. Yeah, thats probably it.



David Borneaz. Not as a lovetorn demon (Oh well, I can't win them all) but still something just as aggressive, plus hilarious, an FBI agent. The writers of this show know how to work a story arc, AND juggle about 8 different main characters. Plus, the introduction of Sweets a few seasons ago (Sam Weir on Freaks/Geeks) adds a ton. Roll this up in a tortilla of gruesome corpses, and you have Bones!



Going along with gruesome is CSI. I don't really have much to say, its just one of those shows that you watch just because they are a million seasons in and they STILL think of new ways to kill strippers....
Sidenote, the original CSI is the only one worth watching though, none of that spinoff jazz. Boo Horatio!



Burn Notice is the show that my parents got me turned on to. On USA, it keeps with their notion of Characters Welcome. And its true here. Michael Weston, and his friend Sam are true characters. Fiona has her moments in blowing stuff up, but really? Could she eat something? A cheeseburger? A bucket of lard? ANYTHING? A lovely bitter spy comedy, with lots of cartons of yogurt...

All topped off with a bowl of banana nut cheerios! mmm....

No comments: