Friday, February 13, 2009

King of One Liners. And Vamps.

I want to work with this man:

I am totally apart of Joss Whedon's ridiculous fan posse that tracks his every move and loves everything he does. Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Serenity, Dr Horrible's Singalong Blog....sign me up. I just want to be a fly on the wall in his skull, getting to see and live his thought processes and utter genious. Plus, he's just a frickin hilarious man, but in smart, almost better than you way. Can't get enough.

That being said, his new series starts tonight:

I don't know how long to give it. It was given the horrendously dreaded Friday night scheduling. Plus, its after Sarah Connor Chronicles, ugh. It's like Fox is asking it to die quickly. Just like Firefly did due to its time slot. STUPID FOX.

Watch Dollhouse. It will be smart, witty, and hilarious. Wrapped into hot bods. Heart the Joss Whedon.

No comments: