Thursday, February 26, 2009

Count Me Interviewed!

This wonderful woman interviewed me quite some time ago, and I wanted to do justice to her questions, but I best get crackin! But I should post the rules of this before i go on and forget!

1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

If you had a million dollars to give to any charity what charity would it be?  And why?
To be honest, I have never really thought much about it. I have always thought that when I was in that position I would want to help people in my life that I knew and loved that needed that sort of financial help. It's how my father lives his life, everyone he helps, he expects them to pass it on when they are capable to. But, if i actually had to pick a charity, I would love to pick a No Kill animal shelter and support them. It might sound like a hippy answer, but its realistic for me. Although, Alzheimer's research would not be far behind. It kills me to see families have to go through that.

If you could go back in time and be there for one historic event what would it be?  Why?
I have been thinking about this one, and its been killer. Picking an era might be easier, even a decade, but an actual event, is so difficult. Without being able to change the outcome of events, I don't really know what good being able to see an event would do. Although, I think the event at the Tower of Babel would be quite fascinating.

If you had a day to do whatever you wanted what would you do?  Money is not an object.
Ok, some might kill me for this answer. But if money was no object for one day and one day only, I would go crazy with the plastic surgeon. I can always find ways to spend a day on a beach or picnicking or hanging out with my family. Even traveling isn't too hard to do, and only one day in even the best location isn't long lasting. So I would have to pick one day of very expensive maintenance on myself. Not even really modifying anything, just sucking a lot of bad stuff out and tightening!

Tell us about your hero?
So cliche, but very true. My father. I cant even begin to list the ways that he should be admired. His attitudes towards people, life, and relationships is just amazing. And the fact that others recognize that and want to be like him, after barely knowing him, I feel very very lucky to have him as a father and hope to be only half as awesome as he is some day.

Are you technical or creative?
Aw man. I know this might sound like a cop out, but I am totally both with a leaning towards technical. I am super anal/organizational. Everything must be done in a very precise way, in the right order, to perfection. Everything is very methodical with incredible attention to detail. BUT. In the same manner, the ways i go about doing this are usually not the way others would do them, and rather creative. I love to think outside the box for the tasks I end up doing, and adding my own personal flare to things.

No comments: