Friday, February 6, 2009

Ebony....and Ivooorrryyy!

I love Fridays. I love knowing I get to sleep in the next day. Just the relaxation of knowing its the weekend is strange. Because usually, I am busier on weekends than I am during the week, but its more the thought process! That, and the business of the weekends is much funner than the weekday.

Anyways! Not the point.

My point is that Friday nights bring about two of the most clever shows on television these days. At least in one liners. Quips that make me laugh so hard that I have to rewind the tivo in order to figure out what I missed right after the joke, is the point where it moves into Awesome category. Those, and this face:

James Roday rocks USA network television. When Psych was announced, I was unhappy that they were trying to copycat Monk so much. But they surpass even that quality. Both shows are fast, which is something I need. Tv ADD.

This has turned into a dumb version of me talking about shows you should just be watching. Watch Monk and Psych on Fridays. End of boring blah story. :)

2 comments:

The Art Of Light Photography said...

glad to know someone besides matt, me and matt's old roommate adore this show. we watch reruns like, everyday. and own the first two seasons. best one liners EVER. and i was beyond upset when that stupid show on cbs started. the metalist. what a ripoff!

Clare & Tim said...

I know! And that show's not even funny! Why anyone would watch it is beyond me...