Thursday, February 12, 2009

Regression.

I will let you all in on a little secret....I am addicted to computer games for 12 year old girls.

It started a number of years ago, my dad got me one of the first Nancy Drew computer games for me to kill time with. And I got hooked. I own all of them. Yes, I said it. I own every single Nancy Drew computer game.

Here's the even sadder part. I play them on the Junior Detective level (as opposed to Senior Detective) and I STILL have to use hints off the message boards on the website. I am 23 years old, and I have to ask 6th grade girls for help on how to solve the cave dwelling graphic puzzle in order to find the last eye piece to finish the mannequin. I need help.

Nancy Drew was a gateway game to the world of Diner Dash...a second favorite of mine. Played them all. Thankfully I am smart enough to at least figure those out on my own...I am a pro at seating my lovely diners at the tables that match their seat colors. Extra points that way!

Lord I need a life....

1 comment:

Krisytan said...

i loooooove diner dash! and i love nintendo barbie games...=) ever play carmen san diego?!! aaah!! i wanna play!