Monday, August 17, 2009

From Duo to Trio!

In honor of the new kitty I shall be getting for my birthday, I thought I would share a few of my current bundles of joy. They really really want a new sister, and tried to share the sorrow of being a lonely duo in their expressions in this photoshoot. So, through the glory of technology, I am laying down another hint towards a certain someone to get me meow meow for my birthday.... meow?

Myla is trying the Mind Meld to tell her Daddy that she wants a sister!!! Nessa is just trying to melt Myla's mind....

Nessa shows what she will do to Daddy if he doesn't get her a sister....

Please sir. My imaginary shadow friends ditched me and I have no one to play with.



I shall make her a dress of lettuce. Complete with potato skin bonnet. It will be a masterpiece.

No comments: