Thursday, August 13, 2009

Throwback Thursday: The Internet?


Today's throwback is a bit different. It's not of me, it's a scan of a magzine I found in the box of old books and videos that my grandmother gave me from my childhood. You can click on the pictures and it should give you a bigger picture that you can actually read the text. Its an article in a children's magazine, all about the new and upcoming internet. It gives definitions of "Signing on" and "Website". I was laughing pretty hard. Also, it gives the top 3 internet providers. Two of which don't exist anymore, and the number of users of AOL was insanely low. And the price? Check out the picture below. 5 hours A MONTH. Im online more than 5 hours in a day! Oh how the times have changed....

1 comment:

GeonHui's Bakery said...

Oh Prodigy how I miss thee!