Saturday, August 15, 2009

I shall have to treadmill forever.

While in Boston, I was a total foodie nerd and took a picture of literally every meal we ate. These are just a few of my favorites. And yes. I am a total piggy. Now, enjoy Boston through my tum tum!





Dunkin Donuts. Cinnamon Raisin Bagel. (Not special except for the fact that DD doesn't exist in IA)

Barking Crab. Lobster Roll. $20. But fresh lobster is soooo worth it.
Michael's Deli in Brookline. Mango Chicken salad. Mangos belong in everything.
Some North End bakery. A smores bar dessert. You had me at marshmallow and chocolate.
Village Smokehouse. Pulled pork sandwich. No one should ever eat that much meat in one sitting.
*BEST MEAL* Emerson Cafe. Mozz, tomato, basil panini. Heaven on a plastic plate.
Party Favors. Cupcakes. Who needs the cake part when you have an inch and a half of icing?
Mother Anna's. Mushroom Ravioli. Tim's choice in italian.
Rasberry Mocha. I didn't even know what it was, but man was it good.

No comments: