Thursday, July 16, 2009

Throwback Thursday: Celebrations!

I had so much to post about today! A million different things, so I was going to delay my Throwback Thursday to be Flashback Friday. But then, I just spent the past 2.5 hours at my grandparents (we took them housewarming cupcakes) so I will keep it Throwback Thursday and post everything else tomorrow!


We've celebrated a few things in the past few weeks, including my brother's birthday this past Tuesday, so I thought I would show a celebration from years and years ago. I almost wish I could laugh at how hilarious it is to see my dad in a hat, but I have seen far more hilarious costumes on him. But still! With only three place settings, this is probably the last birthdays we had before getting Christopher!

Keep an eye out for a long post (or several short ones) tomorrow!

No comments: