Friday, July 24, 2009

Flashback Friday: Colorado Bound Parents!

I was in Rochester all day yesterday, and didn't get a throwback pic up, so I figured Flashback Friday should be put into play! Today's comes from the idea that tomorrow, my lovely parents are leaving for Colorado for a full week. Celebrating some anniversary, not a special one, but the trip is special for them. I remember when I was in elementary school, they would go away for week long cruises at least once a year. And I was thinking about it, and they haven't done a trip like this in over a decade! Yeah, a long weekend here or there, but not a full week. So this will be good! Plus, they are staying at Copper Mountain, which is SWEET.

Thus, this lovely flashback to my mother in Colorado years ago. Something tells me they won't be going on any horseback rides this time around....

My brother will be staying with us this week while my parents are gone. Something about that house is far too creepy for anyone to spend the night alone in, let alone a week full of nights! Eek. So Hotel de Nordyke is in full force!

No comments: