Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 14th.

Two things, on today, July 14th, 2009.

One. Today is my brother's 19th birthday. Happy Birthday Christopher! May your 22 hour bus ride back from Florida be one big celebration!!! Although I suppose you will still expect more celebrating when you get back...fine! ;) But you already got my gift, and something tells me that Nessa and Myla's gift might be small, liquidy, and involve stomach acid. Yeah, ok, little too gross for even a birthday joke. They'll just give you purrs and snuggles instead.



Two. Harry Potter opens tonight! I just finished re-reading Book 6 last night (only the third time). I seriously am FAR too excited for this movie. Since mom and Chris are still gone, and Dad has read all the books, he will be braving the crowds and going to the midnight showing with Tim and I. The only blah part is how early we will have to be there, despite already having tickets. Oh well! Harry Potter!!! :)

No comments: