Friday, July 10, 2009

Rest in Peace Sunglasses....

I am a girl in mourning.

I don't know about you guys, but I have a crazy hard time with sunglasses. I lost about a million pairs and broke a million more. And then one Christmas, three or four years ago, my grandmother gave me a mall gift certificate and into the Buckle I went! I bought the world's most awesome sunglasses. No, really. My eyes aren't totally level with eachother, and sunglasses seem to magnify it a billion times over, making it nearly impossible to find a great pair. But I did. 12 bucks later, not only did I have a great looking pair, but THEY LASTED FOR MORE THAN A MONTH. That in itself was more than an accomplishment, but then they went on to Holy Grail status. Supposedly lost or broken numerous times, they always found their way home to my face.

And then yesterday. I reached into my center counsel where they live. And there I had it. The end of the perfect pair of sunglasses. I don't know what to do. Something tells me that this look won't pick up in the fashion mags....

No comments: