Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Weapon of Choice


My mom gets the UnCommon Goods catalogue. This was a recent find. The Ninja Umbrella

It's really not so much the item itself, but the caption that goes along with it....

Rain: Ninja. You are but a mere mortal and no match for my powerful torrent. Do you surrender?
Ninja: Ah, Rain. You are a most worthy opponent and teacher. But I will never surrender.

Rain: Ha! Ha! Ha! Your bravery humors me. Please continue.

Ninja: Laugh now, Rain, for it will be the last time. (Unsheathes umbrella.)

Rain: The ninja umbrella. But I thought it was a myth!

Ninja: Used by the samurais before me. Passed down by my ancestors. Full of the wisdom of the ancients. With this umbrella, I will defeat you once and for all, and I will bring honor to my family and dry clothes to my home. HIIIIYAAAA!

You too can bring honor to your family with the ninja umbrella featuring a samurai sword handle. Comes with carrying case for dramatic effect (and easy transport). Made in Hong Kong.

No comments: