Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Tim and Clare Day.

One day on the trip seemed totally dedicated to Tim and I. First stop was the Coors Brewery. Tim and I have been to breweries before, but Tim could go to every one in the country and be totally fine with that, and my parents had never been to one ever, despite their extensive travels, PLUS Christopher JUST turned 21, so it seemed obligatory.


Now I don't like beer, never have, probably never will, so why I took the sample, I don't know, but one baby sip and I handed it back to the guy to toss for me. Nasty. I just don't see the appeal. At all.

But then! The highest appeal! It makes me the biggest nerd in the entire world, but I grew up listening to Adventures in Odyssey, and those who know me well know that I just maybe might still listen to it when I drive in the car. I've been once before to the Mecca of Adventures of Odyssey, and I disagree with a lot of their standpoints, but I can't turn down ice cream at Whits End and buying a few old school volumes on cd!

No comments: