Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cedar Falls Police. Get some manners.

So both of my parents are sicker than death right now. To a degree that my dad left work at noon. Which is UNHEARD OF. And it's currently 11:30pm, and I get a call from their house.

Dad tells me that the police just called to ask if the red Civic had been moved from downtown because the snow plows were going to start working.

Ok, backing up. I had been at the salon this evening from 7:15-9:15. During that time, the cops had come in and told everyone to move their cars from the side streets. Well, thats like 20 cars. But the Tom Green show was tonight, and tons of people were downtown to see that, and eat and whatnot. And its 8oclock on a weeknight. People aren't going to be moving their cars anytime soon. So I just left my car and kept watch to see if other people moved.

By the time I left a bit after 9, half the cars were still there. No biggie.

BUT TO CALL MY PARENTS TWO HOURS LATER?! Please note that this street in particular is TWO BLOCKS from the police station. They werent even claiming that the car was still there, just calling, at 11:30pm on a weeknight, that the car had been moved within the past two hours.

Morons. Completely rude morons.

1 comment:

James said...

I'm not sure that I've ever heard a good story about our police department. At best, it's one where they don't make things worse or completely abuse the teller.