Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thin Mints are totally cliche.

I stocked up on Tim Tams during the holiday season. And shocker, they are already almost gone. Despite having put them in the freezer to keep them out of sight and out of mind! :(

I am usually not one to buy girl scout cookies. But this year...if one seems to find me...I won't be heart broken.

Like I said, I usually don't seek out to ruin my diet of late, so I don't buy them myself, but if anyone else comes offering, I am quite partial to those new(ish) Thanks A Lot cookies. Its like a grahmy cookie with the bottom dipped in chocolate. However, I really want to try the berry ones and/or the dulce leche ones. Both of which you cannot buy in the midwest. Silly regional cookies only.

What's your favorite kind? (Poll to the right ----->)

No comments: