Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Fashions?


I know, how did I get so lucky to find someone with such a fashion sense ;) But its sad when I realize that this stuff was actually available for one to purchase at regular store. H&M in Minneapolis isn't as cutting edge as the one in Boston, we frequently find stuff at the MN one that was out in Boston two years prior. No joke.

But anyways, the whole fam took a journey up north this weekend. We usually go up closer to Christmas, but with UNI's schedule this year, I work every weekend between now and New Years (including Thanksgiving) so this was the weekend!

Good trip all in all, got some cute clothes, a brand new camera (finally!) and ate way too much food. But I think a good trip can be shown by what the people look like on the car ride home.....

Dad barely containing himself watching his new favorite show, Castle. Only to be interrupted by poking me and hitting me with water bottles...


Chris sleeps in the oddest positions in the car...how his neck works after this, I have no idea...

No comments: