Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Peach Treat Overload.


This weekend, I was going to make my parents breakfast, and that fell through, but the notion of baking fresh peach muffins burrowed a little hole and never left.

So Sunday afternoon, I baked a batch of fresh peach muffins. And they were delightful. Little egg, little oil, but I used Almond Meal for the first time. Expensive, but TOOOTTALLLY worth it.

I used my muffin top pan, and gooey peachy awesomeness ensued. My mother was literally moaning into them. And Tim probably would have eaten the whole batch if I had left him!

As I had been searching for the muffin recipe, I found a brown sugar peach ice cream recipe. We rarely use the ice cream maker we have, and with splenda and egg white substitutes....a tan sticky heaven graced our tastebuds last night.


Ice Cream Recipe: Brown Sugar Peach Ice Cream

Muffin Recipe: Fresh Peach Muffins

1 comment:

The Mind of a Mom said...

I love peaches! We don't have Chick-fil-a here but I find one in Virginia Beach when we were on holidays and I know for as bad as this is, I had a peach shake everyday!