Saturday, April 25, 2009

To meow or not to meow.

With Aero not in our home yet (and oh the thoughts I put into adopting her with Tim gone!!), and Petsmart's Adoption Celebration next weekend, I figured I should put out the pros and cons. Frankly, the cons mean nothing to me because I would have every cat in every shelter across the nation if I was allowed, but Tim is a bit more worried. So here is why we should get a lovely addition to my feline pride.

Pros
- Another cuddle buddy for family snuggles.
- Saving a kitty life and giving it a good home
- Another playmate for Myla and Nessa
- Getting to know and love a new personality
- Adding a little color to the brown mix
- Giving Myla a friend to go outside with
- More kitty quirks to giggle about
-Bundle of fur happiness

Cons
- One more place in the family room that we cannot sit
- Needing another litter box
- Possibility that Myla and Nessa won't get along with a newbie
- Possibility that moving might not allow more than two cats
- Possible clawing
- More food/litter costs

On a sidenote, today was absolutely freezing and rainy miserable, but yesterday was hot and humid and awesome. It was like summer might exist after all! I had the windows open all day and the condo got up to a balmy 83 degrees.

The cats have gotten used to the mid 60s temperature over the past few months inside the condo, so they were lazy bums, barely moving yesterday, as if in the middle of the Sahara without water....

No comments: