Saturday, April 25, 2009

Boys will Play...


Oh yes. Don't you wish you could join them? Insert your face between one of those men and eat your weight in beef jerky and trail mix on a four hour drive north. Then you can do all the manly things they plan on doing this weekend. With a destination wedding, they must have the ultimate destination of bachelor parties. So off they went yesterday afternoon!

I am also pretty sure that they packed more stuff for the six of them than six girls would, but I'm sure they would argue that. But they did have Matt with them...and that allots for at least 4 pairs of shoes for two days. But I must say that I was impressed that with a scheduled 4:30 departure, they were on the road by 5. Must have been excitement for the bars....better have been!

So with my usual assortment of miscrients gone for the weekend I have been challenged with finding my own amusement. Which I haven't had to do in awhile, so I started off light with a good 8 mile run, 17 Again with my mother, and baking cookies last night. Today should be a bit more random. Did a 7 mile run so far, took sandwiches to my parents and about to go tan...

Now if only I had a new Nancy Drew game to spend the rest of my afternoon on.... :)

No comments: