Monday, October 25, 2010

Sunday Funday for Me!

Reasons why yesterday was amazing:

The kitties got Martha Stewart costumes for 75% off. (Nessa really is the devil)

I found shorts perfect for underneath my Halloween costume in the juniors section (bar stools and bare butt don’t mix)

I had a killer healthy and delicious brunch with the family (finally turkey sausage is outting itself)

HyVee gained itself a HUGE bulk food item in the health food section (I will now be making granola like its my job)

HyVee ALSO now carries my line of eyeliner and such, previously only available online

I picked up my new yoga gear from my parents (yoga sandals are going to whip these toes into shape!)

I killed my hour of biking like it only took me 15 minutes

The peppermint patty brownies that I made for my grandmother’s birthday were raw and gooey, but turned out deliciously!

Finally, we finalized and worked on Christmas present ideas for this year (believe me, you WANT to be on the list of gift getting this year)

1 comment:

DeMo said...

Nessa? Oh, Nessa? I've got something to confessa...

Was your kitteh perhaps named after someone in Wicked? That's so cool.

Sounds like a great day! I had to look up yoga sandals. I'd never heard of such a thing but the benefits on the site I found make them sound really good for toes!