Thursday, October 21, 2010

Throwback Thursday:



I've had killer workouts this week. Ate pretty well. So while the shame is still ridiculous, I feel pretty good about how far I have come.

For those that don't actually know me, cut about 60+ pounds off, and that's where I am at now, 8ish years later.

God that's gross.

Also, thats at my Uncle's plantation/manor/mansion acreage outside Philly over the 4th of July. When Adriano saw these pictures a few years ago, he said I was a cow. And I am pretty sure he was right.

1 comment:

DeMo said...

Wow! What a difference! It definitely is a good motivator. I have a friend who puts a pic of her like that on her fridge. I'm at a healthy weight, but could do better.

On a side note, the land in that picture looks like it's an oasis of gorgeous. Anything with the word "plantation" in the description has to be.