Friday, December 11, 2009

DPP 11: Snowy Sidewalk Sale.


I've decided to sell snow. Cedar Falls has an abundance, and I think I might be able to make some money selling it to Miami or Nicaragua. I talked about it a few days ago, but we had 16 inches in one night, leading up to a snow day. I took this picture yesterday when I braved the roads for the first time. Needless to say, today people are back to driving 10-15mph over the speed limit. Iowans get over snow fast.

Sidenote: I got an early Christmas present tonight!! The other day I mentioned I wanted a fuzzy steering wheel cover to keep my hands warm. And in the conversation I mentioned that I was going to invent a cover with coils in it to heat it and keep it warm. Well, apparently they already make that, and Tim bought me one. Its glorious.

2 comments:

Clorissa said...

16 inches!!!! Wow! It is beautiful though.

The Mind of a Mom said...

Oh my gosh we still have no snow here! But I think that is because we got it all last year!