Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rise and Shine!: Part Three, Christmas Morn.

Mass chaos...and the kitties LOVED the paper and bows, but most of all, the boxes.
Forget Santa! He has the UNI Panthers!
Only my brother could care so little about getting presents, and actually sleep on them.
My mother is 100% anti putting collars on her cats. So Tim and I brought over a Christmas collar for Sydney. Instantly Mom wanted a picture with the cuteness. There is hope for styling Sydney and Kenya yet!

The only picture of me all morning that doesn't make me look like 350 pounds. It's insane. EVERY picture I look like I ate Santa... AND the reindeer.
And of course, this event was followed by something equally as awesome. I was just so enthralled with eating my breakfast Christmas Casserole and Monkey Bread that I could NOT be bothered with taking pictures of it! I was too busy stuffing my face. And all was well with the world.

No comments: