Sunday, September 12, 2010

And its another, Panther, First Down.

I survived the first football game of the year. Somehow. I learned the brand new system literally the day before, the instant replay computer totally broke down, and I had a crew of kids that had never worked with us before.

I walked in the door getting home feeling like I had lived through about three car accidents in a row, one involving a bright purple and yellow fire truck.

And then. Glory of all glories. Pizza arrived in my arms. And a carmel apple. And shortly thereafter, my pillow.

*sigh*

And yet, I am really really glad I am starting up my fourth year. I'd say Go Panthers, but I really dont care who wins as long as the game doesnt go into over time, so really, Go Team Dome Dungeon.


And it's Game Day!!!

No comments: