Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Throwback Thursday: Weddings Ago.

I am headed to a wedding next weekend. Shopping for shoes for said wedding this weekend. As well as going to a wedding reception Saturday night. It shall be my first wedding of 2010. Kinda crazy that I went all summer.

The wedding above happened years and years ago, although for those of you that actually know me, you would realize that, considering that I haven't seen that groom in 5 years and my brother looks like he belongs on the Disney channel....

I definitely remember it though. Lindsie sat with us. And I had on a black long sleeve shirt that had a dragon on it, along with the same Chinesey dragon gold skirt. Weird, the things we remember....

2 comments:

GeonHui's Bakery said...

Love it! And do you remember dancing? :)

Clare & Tim said...

Good lord yes. My dad made me dance with Rosenau for the Dollar Dance. I am pretty sure I ended up dancing with Austin Lorenzen at some point too....ugh.

I STILL don't like dancing at weddings. Just. Yeah, no.