Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lack of an Update.


I feel like this blog has been totally neglected, but I really don't have much to talk about these days. Not that I'm even whining about life, everything's going just dandy (granted the weather hasn't exactly been cooperating since its ALMOST May) but that's neither here nor there.

Spring break at Disney went splendidly. Weather was great, food was gorged upon, rides were ridden. Spent three days up to Mayo in the beginning of April trying to find answers for this constant workout dilemma I have. Learning absolutely diddly was beyond disheartening. Although I guess I did learn I have off the charts awesome cholesterol. My HDL is 93 and LDL is 91. But I guess there's gotta be some perks when you don't like red meat or pork.

So there. A slightly informative update! Non yoga related. Although I know that one will be coming soon....
 

No comments: