Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Throwback Thursday: London Calling!


Sometime around 2002, the young Nordyke clan went to England and Scotland for three weeks. I say around 2002, because I am already losing my mind with old age and don't remember. But really moreso that it would involve doing math to figure out the actual year, and frankly, I went to film school to AVOID math.

Anyways, London came up on our Spring Break trip this year, and it makes me want to go back. I adored London and other cities visited. And I feel like I can more appreciate more of the history this time, more than when I was 15/16/17 and all I cared about was shopping, the amount of sheep, and finding nonweird ketchup for my fries. And the fact that we drove the whole trip, and I was crammed into the back of a tiny tiny car with the suitcases and my 10 year old brother.....

No comments: