Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tagged-6 Random Things About Me

Usually, I am really good at staying away from these kinds of things. But I liked the idea of this one, so I thought I would give it a whirl!

I've been tagged by This Abode

First here are the rules:
*Link to the person who tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Write 6 random things about yourself.
*Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
*Let each person know you tagged them by leaving an entry on their blog.
*Let your tagger know when your entry is up on your blog.

Six random things about me...

1) When I was in second or third grade, I completely mauled my mouth in a tabogganing accident with my father. 15 years later, the only lasting damage is a chipped front tooth (covered up with a bond).

2) In 7th grade, my mom and I traveled to Chile for two weeks with NU High School for an exchange program. I stayed with a family that fed me nothing but Coca Cola, yogurt, and hamburgers with guacomole. I still cannot stand anything avocado to this day.

3) I have a ticket stub from every single movie that my husband and I have seen in the theaters, all the way back to the first movie we saw when we started dating, "Meet the Parents."

4) I am obcessed with the television show Big Brother. More than obcessed. Freakishly drawn to it by an invisible force impentratable.

5) I used to hate peanut butter beyond belief. I wouldnt eat anything that closely even resembled peanut butter. Over the past six months, a 22 year old hatred magically went away and now I cant get enough of the gooey delicious paste.

6) One of my favorite New England activities was going up to Salem in the fall and seeing the Halloween Pet Costume contest. It was always brilliant and hilarious.



I tag because I care... :)
- VitaminZ because I envy the amount of pushups and posts he can do in a single day.
- Fruit and Bread because I love her blog and her pictures are gorgeous.
- Ryan because if he does this, it will be entertaining to read.
- Blogelemy because his life is full of excitement and vigor.
- Chance because he's my token Iowan in Germany.
- Adam because he hasnt posted on his own blog in TOO LONG.

No comments: