Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cue Lion King Theme.

I just wrote a huge post about my surgeries and back ordeal. So scroll on down if you are interested in those shenanigans that have lasted far too long!

We leave for Kwambekenya in a few hours, but we won’t get there until tomorrow. Via Chicago, London, and Nairobi.

As a self-admitted terrified flier (odd with all the traveling I do, I know), feel free to send up some prayers to the plane and higher if you think of it today. Xanax can do a lot, but I’ll take all the help I can get :-)

Sara Fitzgerald has been deemed the blogger for the group on this trip and should be posting daily updates to http://www.plcblogs.org/influence So if you want to check out our progress in Kenya. Here is your opportunity!!!

I’ll be back July 3rd, so after resting and a crazy amount of laundry, keep a look out for crazy picture and blog posts of my own!

No comments: