Monday, March 29, 2010

Throwback Thursday: Relocated to Tuesday. The Easter Bunny told me to.

We move to New Zealand a week from today. So needless to say, I have a crazy amount of things to do in an even more crazy amount of time. So this will be the last throwback picture (yes, I know its Tuesday, but it coincides with the blog hop, so its early!) for several months. Sorry kids. But you will just have to be entertained by my Land next to the land Down Under stories! Sucks to be you ;)

This picture just OOZES Easter. Not sure if it is, but pink, pastel, pretty, dresses and bows. Might as well be the day the Bunny brings me too much candy and I beat the other Sunday school kids with my palm branch. Why can't I look like my mother did? Ugh. I want THOSE genes.

Also, my grandparents came over for dinner tonight (kind of a, "see you eventually" dinner) and I made the most pretty/delicious pumpkin spice cupcake tops with cinnamon cream cheese frosting. Pictures shall ensue. Too drool worthy not to.


MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

Annette said...

Cute picture.

Good luck with the big move - how exciting for you!

:)

Happy Easter!

Annette
www.mammakerr.com

Rhianna said...

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. I am so jealous that you are moving to New Zealand. I spent 3 months there 8 years ago and fell in love with the place. I especially loved the south Island. Enjoy your time there. Rhiann